BLS CPR & AED Classes in West Palm Beach
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes
Our West Palm Beach CPR classes are administered as an official training site of the American Heart Association. The Basic Life support (BLS) CPR and AED for the Adult, Child, and Infant class is the exact CPR certification that is needed by all of the Health Care providers such as nurses.
West Palm Beach CPR Classes
When you are looking for the right CPR trainers, all you need is our team in West Palm Beach! All of our CPR classes are 100% approved by the American Heart Association (AHA). We have trained over 30,000+ people across the nation with our comprehensive same-day training, testing, and certification process.
Our team of professionals will cover all crucial information needed for your AHA CPR classes, like —
- How to give Basic Life Support (BLS) to adults, children, and infants
- How to perform the seven steps of CPR
- How to use an AED machine
- How to feel confident to help save a life
We offer the best individual CPR BLS classes at a fair price so you can have the finest training under your belt!
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification West Palm Beach Locations
West Palm Beach’s Best CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Every year, thousands of people are affected by life events like accidents, strokes, and heart events. If more people knew how to perform CPR, those lives could be saved. Our team of trainers wants to help you feel confident in learning how to use your BLS, CPR, and AED skills when in the middle of an emergency.
What is CPR?
CPR or Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is the medical intervention used when someone is in cardiac arrest. It utilizes chest compressions and rescue breathing to keep blood pumping through the body until medical help arrives.
What to Expect in Your CPR BLS Classes
In our program, you will learn the ABCs of CPR and how to assist an infant, child, or adult. In addition to that, you will also learn the seven steps of CPR, which include —
- How to find a heartbeat
- How to perform chest/finger compressions
- How to restore regular breathing
By choosing our team in West Palm Beach, you are choosing to attend the finest American Heart Association CPR classes while fulfilling OSHA and employer requirements.
All employers and organizations accept our training, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
The benefits of training with us are —
- Our classes are in-person and hands-on, giving you a personalized experience in a smaller group setting.
- The same day you train and test, you leave your CPR card in hand.
- We offer CPR classes with the most well-known and accepted certification in the country.
- We love developing relationships in the community, meaning you can come to our training facility, or you can come to your medium to large-sized group.
How do I complete the CPR certificate?
Once you finish your registration, simply show up — no class prep is required! Our program includes live-trained portions of the class, which is necessary for your card to be 100% AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certified. Our team will supply all the needed information and answer all your questions, facilitate your training, skills check, and testing, and help you find confidence in your new medical knowledge and skill set.
When can I take my CPR certificate course?
Take a look at our online class calendar and pick which one best fits your availability. We have weekly class options!
When will my CPR certificate expire?
You must renew your CPR training every two years. This keeps you up-to-date on CPR and prepared for anything that might arise.